Suites@ Syngrou Fix
Our Hotel, our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and employees. Following the declaration of the coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic on March 12, we would like to extend our warmest thoughts to the people who have been affected by this unfortunate event and our deepest appreciation to the healthcare workers and local communities who are fighting against the virus.
We are doing everything we can to provide the safest accommodation to you, as we are closely monitoring the latest developments, standards and protocols related to COVID-19 issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek government, the Ministry of Health, local health agencies and public health officials. All is in place to keep your health and safety top of mind.
Below is an update of our plans for the next period of time, subject to adjustment given ongoing and unforeseeable changes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Considering the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, we assure you that our integrated Health and Safety plan foresees all measures, specifications and procedures across all hotel departments to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can transmitted in the community, in accordance to the World Health Organisation, the Greek Ministry of Health and local authorities:
- Operation at low occupancy to ensure proper distancing
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms
- Welcome safety pack with disinfectant gel and mask for all guests upon arrival, as well as disinfectant dispensers in public areas
- High standards of food safety according to HACCP procedures and contactless service at the restaurants
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas, pools & all the Blue Flag awarded beaches
- Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures
- Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- In addition to these measures, please visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to learn more about what you can do to travel more safely.